Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

What decisions will you make today?

26 September 2010

sim·plic·i·ty

Sometimes I have to remind myself to slow down to remember what's really important.  It's so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day and before you know it -- days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and time vanishes.

Sunday evening is a my time for reflection. I wrap up any loose ends from the previous week while preparing for the new week to come.  I find that the calendar scares me from time to time.  Feeling like time is slipping away and I worry about all that I've yet to achieve.
I love this site:

Read a quick article today filled with quick simple ideas and reminders to access your joy.  Right click & open in a new tab:




I tend to over-analyze just about everything so it actually takes work for me to slow down & focus on the things I can control.  Logically, I am very good at this -- checking everything off the list that must get done.  Emotionally - well, that's a work in progress.

80 Days & Counting

No comments:

Post a Comment