Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

What decisions will you make today?

17 September 2010

dis·cov·er

Seems appropriate that I would happen upon this book today:


Part of my journey seems to include a constant need to keep things fresh.  While routine is extremely beneficial - I fear boredom & want to ensure I keep moving in the right direction. 

There are thousands of books out there on health & fitness--some new, some old--but this one caught my eye because I've got a little over 12 weeks until my fortieth birthday so I'll be picking this book up today! 

I've also got a great site helping me to stay on track.  This is one of the books suggested along with a handful of others:
right click & open in a new tab  to learn more

89 Days & Counting

No comments:

Post a Comment