Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

What decisions will you make today?

16 August 2010

joy·ful

While I am striving to again find the peaceful place within myself where I am able to experience true joy, life continues to get in the way.  It can be so hard sometimes to just slow down and remember to breathe.  

I remain grateful every day for all that God has provided me with, but I too am human and it sometimes it feels easier to put off taking care of myself emotionally & spiritually because, "there is always tomorrow."

I read this article on MSN Health & Fitness tonight & it was a great reminder of the little things we need to do in order to maintain true happiness.
and i love dr. oz!

right click on link & open in a new tab to check it out:
121 Days & Counting

No comments:

Post a Comment