Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

What decisions will you make today?

10 September 2010

con·tem·plat·ing


While I believe I've got myself going on a good routine, I still feel like I need to add something into the mix to accelerate my training & my excitement to continue on this journey.

I've seen great results since July, but I've hit another p.l.a.t.e.a.u so I'm hoping YOGA is the answer for me.  I'm a huge fan of Pilates, but I've yet to learn Yoga.  I was psyched to find this article today which ties YOGA into running.  Great tips & I'm excited to give it a shot!

right click on link to open in a new tab


I'm also hoping this is something that works well for me because I could really use the added benefits:
  • Increase the ability to focus
  • Relaxation
  • Increase strength
right click on link below to open in a new tab
WebMD   -I-   Health Benefits of Yoga 

96 Days & Counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment